Welcome to the University of Saint Francis Office of Service and Social Action website! This section of our website is for faculty who are interested in learning more about service-learning and service opportunities through the CSE Office.
What do we offer you and your students?
The USF Office of Service and Social Action offers a variety of service-learning, community service /volunteer, service projects or events (including Days of Service) and service/mission trips for students. We work with faculty to:
- Develop service-learning objectives related to course content
- Working together with faculty, develop appropriate partnerships with community agencies and organizations for service-learning students
- Provide pre-service orientations (and pre-service quiz which must be passed before student can enroll in service)
- Provide system which faculty can use to verify student hours at service placement sites
- Track student service hours
How do I start?
Please click one of the links at the left or call the Office of Service and Social Action at x6791; we'd love to work with you and for you.